Made by Italians
The gateway that identifies, connects and promotes Italian professionalism abroad --- The gateway that identifies, connects and promotes Italian professionalism abroad --- The gateway that identifies, connects and promotes Italian professionalism abroad --- The gateway that identifies, connects and promotes Italian professionalism abroad
Made by Italians is a brand recognition established with the desire to increase awareness and guarantee the authenticity of Italian professionalism abroad. Made by Italians wants to bring together lovers of authentic Italian culture, be a meeting place for Italian industry professionals and others who appreciate and research the Italian Spirit and Culture.
How we evaluate the Italian authenticity?
The Italian Authenticity
Made by Italians is a trustworthy and independent trademark that is tailored to the four traditional Italian industries: food, fashion, furniture, and mechanical engineering, also known in Italian as “the four A”: Agroalimentare (food), Abbigliamento (fashion), Arredamento (furniture) and Automobili (automobiles), and which also covers competent control and advisory.
In order to be awarded the authentic Made by Italians trademark, it is necessary to comply with the five criteria below.
- The employees (percentage of Italians employed in business owners included).
- Italian techniques, methods, recipes used (for example authentic/original and traditional Italian methods and recipes).
- Italian is spoken with customers. (This can be native employees or others who have learnt Italian).
- Italian ownership of the business (percentage of Italian owner of the enterprise).
- Italian products. (For example amply percentage and type of native Italian products).
It is imperative for Made by Italians that the application process is trustworthy, hence the 5 criteria parameters to streamline the process, where an Evaluation Board will evaluate the application form.
Find here some of the Made by Italians Partners
Discover our world
Contact Made by Italians
Do you want to join the Made by Italians team or just ask for information? Complete the form below.